Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. This beautiful floral design is embroidered directly on a comfortable vintage military-issued jumpsuit. Originally designed for a man, this coverall has a number of details that make it a great cut for the female body, too: button tabs allow for a cinched waistband, the front button placket alternates closures, providing structure, and the elongated design works well with a heeled boot or cuffed with a sneaker.
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring pastel flowers on the pant legs
- Stitched on a vintage military jumpsuit
- Adjustable waist button tabs at sides and back
- Alternating front button placket
- Front hip and breast patch pockets
- Single patch back pocket
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistent with age
- Fits like a womens large
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 46" | Sleeve: 32" | Length: 65" | Waist: 36" | Thigh: 14.5" | Inseam: 31"
Patch approximate measurements: 13.75" x 5"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.