The 8” Moc Toe No. 877 from Red Wing stands tall as one of their most iconic, easily recognizable boots in the Heritage line. They were originally designed to serve as a hunting boot when they debuted in 1952, but shortly after became the favorite on job sites due to their enduring comfort and durability. Today, the boots are still made in Red Wing, Minnesota with the same ongoing commitment to using high-quality materials and craftsmanship. Featuring the classic Traction Tred rubber outsole, Goodyear welt construction with Puritan triple stitching, and Red Wing leather footbed that breaks in perfectly over time to ensure every step is just as comfortable as the last.
- Classic 8-inch leather work boot
- Oro Legacy tanned full-grain leather
- Smooth leather lining with leather footbed
- Traction Tred rubber outsole
- Goodyear leather welt with Puritan triple stitching
- Ten-eyelet lacing with a 48-inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
- Crafted on No. 23 last
- Inspired by moccasins worn by North American Algonquin Indians
- Runs ½ size large, we recommend taking ½ to a full-size down from your normal shoe size
Made in USA
Materials: Upper: Oro Legacy full-grain leather | Outsole: Traction Tred rubber
- Not eligible for discount.