Handmade in Aspen, Colorado, this one of a kind Ketoh from Smith Bros. is a bold cuff that will be comfortably passed down for generations to come. Made out of aged sterling silver and three green turquoise stones, each pendant has a unique character. Ketohs are decorative cuffs that originated as utilitarian, all leather Native American bow guards and developed in the late 1800s to become ornate bracelets featuring silver and turquoise.
- Handmade in Aspen, Colorado
- Three green turquoise stone inlay
- Handstamped crescents and dotted designs
- Made out of aged sterling silver
- Each ketoh is unique
- Adjustable leather band
Materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather
Measurements: Length: 10" | Face: 2.5" x 3"
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.