This book from Wildsam is an ode to Texas barbecue through photographs, stories and traditions from every far-flung corner of the state. Packed with more than sixty highly curated photos, essays, archival pieces and interviews with iconic pit masters, BBQ culture icons and the next generation of Texas pit masters, all dedicated to this classic Lone Star tradition. And of course, in typical Wildsam fashion, they were considerate enough to include the ultimate BBQ joint map to help travelers find their way to the best of the best, when it comes to Texas barbecue.
- Wide-ranging collection of portraits and landscape photography by some of the state’s most renowned photographers including Wyatt McSpadden, Jody Horton, Kenny Braun and O. Rufus Lovett
- Interviews with living legends Tootsie Tomanetz, Mando Vera and Robert Patillo
- Essays, anecdotes and archival stories from award-winning chefs, food journalists and historians
- The Ultimate BBQ joint map to help travelers experience Texas BBQ and its traditions, families and history
- **May experience the often desired, equally dreaded “meat-sweats” by merely thumbing through this book**
Dimensions: 10” x 8”