A beautiful 1960s red suede kimono-style jacket made by New England Sportswear Co. Peabody, Massachusetts. Slightly tufted in the cuffs & hemline for added drape, this shawl coat is fully lined in saturated burgundy silk. Finished with two hand-warmer pockets and a tonal suede button & loop closure. Fits like a women's Medium.
- Vintage New England Sportswear Co. jacket
- Soft red suede
- Burgundy silk lining
- Handwarmer pockets
- Tonal suede button & loop closure
- Fits like a women's Medium
Made in Peabody, Massachusetts, USA
Materials: 100% suede outer, silk liner
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.