The No. 8849 Classic Moc features the iconic Red Wing Traction Tred outsole, all-around Goodyear welt, and Puritan triple stitching to form a silhouette that has set the standard by which all others are measured. Originally made for sportsmen in the 1950s, these boots quickly grew into a favorite on the farm and in factories due to their long-lasting construction, steady traction, and all-day comfort. Made with the same pride and process today as they were then and constructed with Black Prairie overdyed leather that will break in beautifully over time and wear—this is a pair of boots that might even outlast you.
- Inspired by moccasins worn by North American Algonquin Indians
- Overdyed Black Prairie leather upper
- Goodyear leather welt with a triple Puritan stitch
- Red Wing Traction Tred outsole
- Seven-eyelet lacing with a 48-inch brown/black Taslan lace
- Runs ½ size large, we recommend sizing down ½ to a full-size down from your normal shoe size
Made in USA
Materials: Upper: Black Prairie overdyed leather | Outsole: Traction Tred | Insole: leather
- Not eligible for discount.