The No. 8875 Irish Setter Moc Toe Boot features the iconic Red Wing Traction Tred outsole, all-around Goodyear welt, and Puritan triple stitching to form a silhouette that has set the standard by which all others are measured. Originally made for sportsmen in the 1950s, these boots quickly grew into a favorite on the farm and in factories due to their long-lasting construction, steady traction, and all-day comfort. Made with the same pride and process today as they were then and constructed with Japanese Oro Russet Portage leather that’ll break in beautifully over time and wear—this is a pair of boots that might even outlast you.
- Classic 6-inch leather work boot
- Japanese exclusive full-grain Oro Russet Portage leather
- Smooth leather lining with leather footbed
- Traction Tred rubber outsole
- Goodyear leather welt with Puritan triple stitching
- Seven-eyelet lacing with a 48-inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
- Crafted on No. 23 last
- Inspired by moccasins worn by North American Algonquin Indians
- Runs ½ size large, we recommend taking ½ to a full-size down from your normal shoe size
Materials: Upper: Japanese Exclusive Oro Russet Portage leather | Outsole: Traction Tred | Insole: leather
- Not eligible for discount.