The Lot 271 Trucker Jacket from RRL was inspired by the iconic Lee denim jackets of the 1950s. Cut from 12.75oz Japanese denim with a turquoise-indigo cast and sanforized to minimize shrinkage. Detailed with two curved buttoned patch pockets at the chest and finished with an adjustable tab at the back waist.
- 1950s inspired detailing
- RRL branded metal button placket
- Point collar
- 12.75 oz Japanese denim
- Signature zig-zag top-stitching on center front placket
- Sanforized to minimize shrinkage
- Reinforced double-needle stitching
- Slanted buttoned patch pockets at chest
- Adjustable tabs at the back waist
- True to size, we recommend sizing up for a relaxed fit
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 26"