The 1907 Classic Moc in Copper Rough & Tough leather features the iconic Red Wing Traction Tred outsole, all-around Goodyear welt, and Puritan triple stitch with distinctive gold & tan Taslan laces. Originally designed in the 1950s, this classic design is inspired by the construction of moccasins originally worn by the North American Algonquin Indians.
- Inspired by mocassins worn by North American Algonquin Indians
- Smooth leather lining with a leather footbed
- Traction tread outsole
- Goodyear leather welt with a triple Puritan stitch
- Seven-eyelet lacing with a 48-inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
- Runs 1/2 size large, we recommend sizing down 1/2 size
Made in USA
Materials: Upper: Copper Rough & Tough Leather | Outsole: Traction Tred
- Not eligible for discount.