Inspired by vintage Southwestern blankets, this finely crafted Wool Jacquard Ranch Shawl Cardigan from Double RL is made entirely by hand using 14 different yarns including linen, wool, and silk for a weighty, cozy feel. Meticulously knit using traditional methods, each sweater takes up to 130 hours to complete and is hand-finished with metal concho buttons, two waist patch pockets, and whipstitching at the self-belt, this head-turner is sure to be a lifetime wardrobe piece.
- Meticulously knit entirely by hand
- Soft blend of 14 different linen, wool, and silk yarns
- Shawl collar
- Buttoned placket with hand-crocheted button loops
- Metal concho buttons
- Belt loops, striped self-belt
- Whipstitched belt loops, belt, and hem
- Two front waist patch pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Relaxed fit that runs true to size
- We recommend taking your normal size
Materials: 32% linen, 26% lambswool, 20% wool, 12% silk, 10% cotton
The following measurements are for size Medium: Chest: 42” | Sleeve: 33 ½” | Shoulder: 18” | Length: 29"