Snoopy and Woodstock pay homage to the Whole Earth Store, a precursor of the Whole Earth Catalogue, with this fleece crew sweatshirt from TSPTR. The WEC was an American counterculture magazine published between 1968 and 1972 that focused on ecology, self-sufficiency, and DIY culture, and spoke to a growing generation of young entrepreneurs and innovators—particularly those that found themselves in California over the years. Ethically made from premium weight organic cotton, this tee features a water-based ink print at the front and back and is finished with a comfortable crew neck.
- Snoopy and Woodstock “Whole Earth Store” print
- Premium weight organic cotton
- Crew neck with a straight hem
- Traditional fit that runs true to size
- We recommend taking your normal size or taking one size up for a more relaxed fit
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size Medium: Chest: 39” | Shoulders: 17” | Sleeve: 16 ½” | Length: 27”