Pendleton has been making only the finest wool sweaters, blankets, and warm goods for over 150 years. This warm virgin wool sweater is from a 1970s Western Wear collection and is just as good as the day it was knit. Finished with intricate Fair Isle style pattern.
- 1970s Pendleton Western Wear collection
- Warm virgin wool knit in a Fair Isle style pattern
- YKK zip placket with a circular pull
- Shawl collar and ribbed cuffs & hem
- Labeled as large, but fits closer to a men's small
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.