When brass knuckles were outlawed in the States, biker gangs would buy these oversized tourist rings along Mexican border towns. This silver and brass, blue/yellow enameled Horse Ring is in worn vintage condition, circa the 1940s/50s, and features a unique hand-etched horse and horseshoe with original enameled colors, deep scalloped edges, and heraldic lion shanks on either side.
- Vintage silver and brass Mexican biker ring
- Circa 1940s/50s
- Blue, black and yellow enameled horse motif with lion shanks
- Wear and patina consistent with age
- Size: 12.5
Materials: Nickel silver, brass, enamel
Measurements: 1” x 1", Size 12.5
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.