‘Warmus’ was a 19th-century British term for the common man’s uniform jacket. This season, Universal Works brings us the Warmus II Jacket for a modern take on the formal side of blue-collar workwear and military uniform. Cut from a fine wale cotton corduroy and lined with soft cotton twill, it fits a little shorter than their signature Bakers Jacket and comes with two large flap front pockets and a singular welted chest pocket.
- Vintage-inspired corduroy work jacket
- Cotton lining throughout the body
- Polyester lining in the sleeves
- Four-button front closure
- Two large flap front pockets
- One welted chest pocket
- One interior patch pocket
- Adjustable tab at the sides
- Shorter, boxier cut
Materials: Shell: 100% cotton | Body lining: 100% cotton | Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 43" | Sleeve: 34" | Shoulder: 17.5“ | Length: 26.5"