Harris Tweed is handwoven from pure virgin wool in the homes of the islanders of the Outer Hebrides, Scotland, and has a quality that’s simply incomparable. This tough Scottish wool wraps the Norfolk Bakers Jacket in a lovely green and adds some weight and insulation to a Universal Works mainstay. It has a slightly wider body and looser shape but comes with an internal waist pull-cord if a more fitted look is your bag. With two patch pockets at the waist, one flap front chest pocket, and an inner patch pocket, it’s finished off with a cotton lining throughout so it won’t get itchy.
- Made from Harris Tweed wool
- An update to UW’s classic Bakers Jacket
- Two patch pockets at the waist and one flap front chest pocket
- One interior pocket with button closure on the left side
- Internal waist pull-cord provided for a more fitted look
- 5-button front closure with a point collar
- Regular fit that runs true to size
Materials: Shell: 100% wool | Body: 100% cotton | Lining: 100% polyester
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve:34 " | Shoulder:17.5 “ | Length: 29"