Originally issued to US Navy crew in the mid-1940s, the N1 deck jacket design was in use by the military until the 1960’s, becoming one of the longest-serving US military uniform styles ever. Universal Works interpreted the N1 jacket with a simplified construction, contemporary fit and button flap chest pocket - finished in durable cotton twill.
- Based on mid-1940s US Navy N1 deck jackets
- Durable cotton twill
- 5 military style button placket
- Front zipper
- Comfortable hand warmer pockets
- Insulated sleeves fleece-lined body lining and collar
- Button flap pocket at left chest
Materials: Outer: 100% cotton | Lining: 100% polyester
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 36" | Length: 27"