Made in the homes of the islanders of the Outer Hebrides, Scotland, Harris Tweed is handwoven from pure virgin wool and has an incomparable quality. Add that to our favorite style work jacket and boom we have the Harris Tweed Bakers Jacket from Universal Works. Based on a jacket design worn by the founder's father, a baker by trade, it comes with four front patch pockets and two interior pockets, with a 5-button placket and a cotton lining so it won’t get itchy.
- Made from Harris Tweed wool
- Work jacket design
- Two patch pockets at the waist with an inner pocket on the right side
- One chest pocket and two interior pockets
- 5-button front closure with a point collar
- Regular fit that runs true to size
Materials: Shell: 100% wool | Body: 100% cotton | Lining: 100% polyester
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve:34 " | Shoulder:17.5 “ | Length: 29"