This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This vintage 1980s European Work Jacket is made out of sun-faded cotton twill and features a painted desert scene through a window alongside dots and minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted European Work Jacket from artist Tom Jean Webb
- Painted desert scene through a minimal window
- Heavily sun-faded cotton twill
- Three patch pockets at the front
- Black button placket
- 3/4 sleeves
- Wear is consistent with age - small yellow stains at the upper back and front waist
- No size markings, fits like a men's small or women's medium
Measurements: Chest: 45" | Sleeve: 31" | Shoulder: 18" | Length: 24.5"