This early 20th century Wood Stool comes from one of our ventures out to the East Coast and features a timeworn, rustic appearance that’s been earned through decades of use. Perfect for displaying your favorite treasures or simply kept by the backdoor to keep muddy boots off your clean floors.
- Handmade wooden stool
- c. early 20th century
- Wear is consistent with age
- Additional shipping charges may be required at customer’s expense
Dimensions: Height: 9" | Width: 10" | Length: 15 ½"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.