This heavy-duty layer originated in the 1930s as the uniform for Chief Petty Officers in the Coast Guard and Navy and has since continued to earn its keep as a classic in any wardrobe. This Hunter Green Plaid CPO has a lightly quilted lining for extra warmth without weighing you down, two flap front chest pockets, and naval anchor button closures to tie it all together.
- Heavyweight 20oz wool CPO shirt with a lightly quilted lining
- Inspired by US Naval jackets
- Two flap front chest pockets
- Anchor button placket and cuff
- Rounded hem
- Generous fit to allow for layering but runs true to size
Materials: Shell: 100% wool
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 46" | Sleeve: 36" | Shoulder: 19.5“ | Length: 30"