This oversized sweater jacket from RRL is inspired by an outerwear piece from the early 1920s. The beautiful, intricate birdseye jacquard fabric is knit with an extra-fine merino wool blend. Made with a double-breasted silhouette and a belted back.
- Shawl collar with leather throat closure
- Double-breasted corozo button placket
- Buttoned belt at mid-back
- Western-style front and back yokes
- Two flap pockets at waist and a small ticket coin pocket on the left
- Fully satin lined
Materials: 96% wool, 4% other fibers
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 34" | Shoulder: 18“ | Length: 31 "