Made with lambswool sourced from an English mill that’s been spinning yarn for over 200 years, the Wool Blend Jacquard Smoking Jacket from Double RL lives at the corner of polished and refined. The serape striped trim at the shawl collar, pockets, and cuffs is knit from Japanese mulberry silk and the back features a Southwestern-inspired jacquard-knit motif. Finishing touches include a left chest pocket, two large waist pockets, a leather frog closure at the front, and a fully lined interior.
- Wool blend jacquard smoking jacket
- Wool sourced from 200-year-old English mill
- Japanese mulberry silk trim details
- Southwestern-inspired motif on back
- Serape striped detail at pockets, cuff, and collar
- Two waist patch pockets
- Single chest patch pocket
- Leather frog closure
- Fully lined interior
- Designed to hit at the waist
Materials: Body: 100% lambswool | Design: 62% lambswool, 38% silk | Collar, Cuff, and Pocket Detail: 100% silk | Lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton.
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 35" | Shoulder: 18“ | Length: 28 ½“