Crafted from 13.6oz. Japanese right-hand twill, this Slim Fit Selvedge Jean from RRL is reminiscent of WWII-era denim. Woven on a traditional narrow shuttle loom with grey and undyed, natural-hued yarn for a deep color and rich texture. Heavily washed and hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques. Before the 1950s, most denim was crafted on shuttle looms in order to produce a higher quality garment with built-in fraying, raveling and curling prevention. Because the edges come out of the loom finished, denim produced on shuttle looms are referred to as having a “self-edge”- hence the name “selvedge” denim. Sanforized to reduce shrinkage.
- 13.6oz Japanese right-hand twill
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability
- Zip fly with signature RRL button closure
- American-made copper-tone shanks, rivets, and washer burrs
- Five-pocket styling
- "RRL"-debossed roughout-suede logo label at the back right waist
- Sanforized to reduce shrinkage
- Slim fit - medium-low pitched waist, slim thigh, and lower leg
- For best results, wear 90 days without washing
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 10" | Inseam: 34" | Thigh: 9.5" | Leg Opening: 14"