Made in America from Tennessee-grown cotton. Yarn is ring-spun and rope-dyed in the US using natural indigo that has been specially developed to impart a red-blue cast. Woven on vintage wooden shuttle looms to create 16oz. right-hand twill that is exclusive to RRL. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques. Before the 1950s, most denim was crafted on shuttle looms in order to produce a higher quality garment with built-in fraying, raveling and curling prevention. Because the edges come out of the loom finished, denim produced on shuttle looms are referred to as having a “self-edge”- hence the name “selvedge” denim.
- 16oz Tennessee-grown cotton, selvedge denim
- Never washed, raw denim
- 1960s-inspired jean designed with slim, straight leg openings
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability
- Button fly with a RRL signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear
- American-made copper-tone shanks, rivets, and washer burrs
- Five-pocket styling
- Selvedge coin pocket with "RRL" embroidery
- Heavy twill pocket lining
- "RRL"-debossed roughout-leather logo label at the back right waist
- Slim fit with medium-low pitched waist, slim thigh and lower leg
- For best results, wear 90 days without washing
Made in USA
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 10" | Inseam: 34" | Thigh: 10" | Leg Opening: 15"