This Sherpa Liner from RRL is inspired by vintage mountaineering jackets designed to go the distance while retaining warmth in both wet and dry weather conditions. Made with cotton ripstop reinforced shoulders and arm patches. The soft wool blend sherpa is warm without being too heavy. Detailed with Military surplus–inspired zippers with leather pulls and warm wool blend ribbed cuffs.
- Soft wool blend sherpa jacket inspired by vintage mountaineering jacket liners
- Mockneck for warmth
- Cotton ripstop reinforcements at the shoulders and arm back
- Military surplus–inspired zipper placket with leather pulls
- Ripstop patches at the shoulders and elbows.
- Left chest cargo pocket and two front waist zip pockets
- Twill taping at the edges and the seams with an elasticized hem
Materials: Shell: 89% polyester, 11% wool | Cuffs: wool, cotton | Trim: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 34" | Shoulder: 19“ | Length: 29"