This Ranch Shawl Collar Cardigan is inspired by a turn-of-the-century horse blanket from RRL's expansive vintage archives. Meticulously knit using 17 different types of wool, linen, and silk yarns. Detailed with a hand-stamped silver-plated concho button placket and heavily washed and hand-treated for a vintage look and feel.
- Inspired by a turn-of-the-century horse blanket
- Handwoven from a wool, silk, linen blend
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Shawl collar
- Removable tie waist with belt loops
- Five silver-plated concho button placket
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Relaxed fit
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 33" | Shoulder: 17" | Length: 31"