STAG wouldn't be STAG without RRL. 10 years ago, we had a dream to open a store in Austin, TX & stock well-made clothing with classic roots, but we had no clue where to begin. None. All we really knew was that we really wanted to carry Double RL -- Ralph Lauren's hard-to-find & beautifully designed line of vintage-inspired apparel.
A decade down the line, we're honored & humbled to unveil RRL's hand-painted & limited edition "Lucky Tens" jacket for STAG -- a nod to our decade of friendship & partnership & the good fortune it takes to make it this long.
Inspired by the 1953 film "The Wild One," the "Lucky Tens" jacket is crafted from a beautiful, supple, slightly distressed cowhide leather, features a tailored, vintage fit, & is finished off with brass, asymmetrical zippers -- & the hand-painted dice & lightning bolt design, of course. There are four of these hand-painted jackets in existence.
- Hand-painted by RRL for STAG's ten year anniversary
- Limited edition, STAG exclusive: there are four of these hand-painted jackets in existence.
- "Lucky Tens" & "Austin, TX" painted at the center back along with dice & lightning bolts
- Slightly distressed, black/brown vegetable-tanned cowhide leather exterior
- Brass hardware & leather pull tabs
- D-shaped pocket with snap closures
- 3 slanted, zipped welt pockets
- Asymmetrical zipper placket
- Zipped cuff with vents
- Snap down collar
- Fully satin lined interior
- Interior welt pocket on left chest
- Fits true to size
- Slim fit
- Hits at waist
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 43" | Sleeve: 32.5" | Length: 24"
- Not eligible for discount.