Authentic 1950s Western-style construction featuring a Western-style front and back yoke. Lightweight shirt made from soft cotton jersey with a silver-toned concho shank closure at the neck and Japanese western pearl snap buttons. Printed serape stripes inspired by a vintage blanket.
- Inspired by a vintage blanket
- Snapped placket
- Western-style front and back yoke
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs
- Two chest snapped pockets
- Point collar with a metal concho button at the front
- Slim fit
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 37" | Length: 30"