This Slim Chambray Western Shirt from Double RL is cut from Japanese cotton chambray that’s been indigo dyed and washed, and features all the details you’d expect from an authentic 1950s Western pearl-snap. It’s got a Western-inspired front and back yoke, two patch pockets with snap closures at the chest, a point collar and of course, the pearl snap front closure to finish it off.
- Japanese chambray shirt
- Western-style construction
- Point collar
- Applied snapped placket with Western high-rim snaps
- Snapped barrel cuffs with a multi-stitched reinforced inner cuff
- Curved hem
- Western-seamed yoke and shoulders
- Snapped flap pockets at the chest feature RRL’s signature boot stitch
- Slim fit through the chest and sleeve
- We recommend taking one size up from your normal size
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 41" | Sleeve: 34 ½“ | Shoulder: 17 ½“ | Length: 29"