The Keller Vest from RRL inspired by 1930s American Southwest style and hand-loomed blankets. The distinct Chimayo stitching in red, cream and blue along the front and back are a classic signature of native designs from New Mexico. Crafted from handwoven true indigo-dyed panels with adjustable suede tabs at the back waist. Detailed with four metal concho button placket and fully lined interior to prevent crocking.
- Chimayo pattern at center back
- Suede adjustable tabs on the side
- Metal concho button placket
- Cotton lining
- Suede patch pockets at waist
- True indigo-dyed
- Due to the nature of indigo dying, some color transfer may occur
- Slim fit
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 4" | Length: 22.5"