The Hand-Knit Wool Shawl Cardigan from RRL is knit entirely by hand with heathered wool and silk yarns. The wooly, chunky knit is inspired by a 1920s Southwestern blanket from RRL's expansive vintage archives. Knit with a warm rib knitted cuff, shawl collar and hem.
- Inspired by a Southwestern 1920s blanket
- Knit by hand using traditional methods
- Rack-stitched shawl collar
- Two-button closure at the right side
- Rack-stitched, five-button placket
- Genuine concho buttons
- Rib-knit cuffs, collar and hem
- Two front waist welt pockets
Materials: 95% wool, 5% silk
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 41" | Sleeve: 33.5" | Shoulder: 18" | Length: 25.5"