The Bromley is inspired by a 1940s Southwestern leather jacket from the expansive RRL vintage archives and is one of 150 ever made. Made from a rugged, thick buffalo hide and lined with soft brushed cotton moleskin. Hand-dyed and hand-woven wool-blend panels at the body with Southwestern-inspired designs. Cut with a vintage "newsboy-length" designed to hit at the waist. This limited edition jacket is truly one of kind.
- Limited edition, one of 150 ever made
- Tough buffalo hide outer shell
- Hand-woven and hand-dyed Southwestern-inspired wool-blend panels
- Fully lined with soft cotton moleskin
- Etched corozo buttoned barrel cuffs
- Adjustable buckled tabs at the sides
- Two front waist patch pockets and an interior left waist pocket
- Point collar and full-zip front
Materials: Shell: Buffalo leather | Panels: 60% cotton, 20% viscose, 20% wool | Body Lining: 100% cotton | Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 34" | Shoulder: 18“ | Length: 27"