The Western Shawl Collar Jacket from RRL is inspired by a 1940s western club jacket. Carefully crafted with 6 gauge birdseye jacquard of blended wool, silk and cotton yarns. This midweight cardigan is detailed with burnished natural horn buttons and two buttoned patch pockets at the waist. Finished with a button cinch back, lined cuffs and hem.
- Inspired by a 1940s western club jacket
- Adjustable tabs on the side
- Burnished horn button placket
- Patch pockets at the waist
- Shorthorn cattle and bronco motifs
- Shawl collar
- Buttoned barrel cuffs
- Hits at waist
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 25"