This hand-knit Ranch Shawl Collar Cardigan is inspired by a mid-century Southwestern trade blanket from RRL's expansive vintage archives. Meticulously knit entirely by hand utilizing 27 different types of yarn & using traditional methods that require up to 130 hours to complete. This beautiful cardigan is detailed with silver-plated concho buttons & heavily washed and hand-treated for a vintage look and feel. Due to the nature of hand-knitting, no two are the same.
- Inspired by a mid-century Southwestern trade blanket
- Hand-knit from a wool, silk, linen blend
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Shawl collar
- Removable belt
- Silver-plated concho button placket
- Easy fit through the shoulders
- Designed to hit at the hip
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 36" | Shoulder: 19" | Length: 28.5"