Your cart is empty.
Rogue Territory worked directly with Faribault Woolen Mills in Minnesota to produce this unique and wearable waxed jacket with wool blanket lining. This piece features lined patch hand warmer style pockets and a fully wool lined body. All the fabric used in this jacket was produced in the USA. The waxed canvas is a versatile Field Tan color, made of 10 oz American canvas. This jacket only gets better with wear.
- 2 exterior wool lined patch hand warmer style pockets
- Welt pocket at left chest
- Interior right chest pocket
- Sleeve lined in black satin
- Natural herringbone twill tape hanger loop and collar
- Branded nickel buttons
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, California
- You can expect up to 0.5″ in stretch in the shoulders and chest
- Fits a little small / we recommend buying a size up
Materials: Exterior: 100% 10 oz American waxed canvas | Lining: 100% wool
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 25"