The new Cryptic Stealth Strong Taper from RGT has a relaxed, comfortable top block like the Standard Issue with a hard taper that's an inch slimmer than the SK (plus a little room in the calf). Made with proprietary sanforized 13.5oz "loomstate" Japanese slub selvedge denim with an indigo warp, a white weft, and a red ticker. The new denim from RGT is “Cryptic” because it has the look and feel of unsanforized loomstate denim without the guesswork on the break-in. This style is the one for those that have been yearning for a narrow leg opening in the RGT line up.
- New Strong Taper has a relaxed, mid-rise top block with a hard tapered leg opening
- Signature hidden pen pocket and “lasso” stitch on back pockets
- Fly and coin pocket cut on selvedge
- Unbranded open-face rivets
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Hand branded leather patch
- Will stretch up to 1" in the waist with wear
- Wider in the calf that the SK, 1" narrower in the leg opening
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, California
- We recommend sizing down 1 size for a regular fit and down 2 sizes for a more fitted look
Materials: 13.5oz proprietary selvedge Japanese denim
The following measurements are for size 32: Waist: 32" | Rise: 11" | Thigh: 12" | Inseam: 32.5" | Leg Opening: 14"