The Explorer Blazer from RGT is a combination modern, relaxed take on a more structured blazer. Made with a lightweight 9oz neppy Japanese denim. The rigid denim is dyed with real indigo with a grey cast that will break-in over time with fade lines unique to the wearer. The relaxed, utilitarian cut of the jacket is complemented with a roomy raglan sleeve and two-way entry chore-style pockets.
- 9oz 2x1 neppy Japanese denim with a grey cast
- Relaxed utilitarian cut, fits like an unstructured blazer
- Comfortable raglan sleeve
- The same cuff as the RGT signature Supply Jacket - inspired by 1920s/30s chore coats
- Large two-way entry cargo-style pockets
- Waist pockets are reinforced with bias tape on the inside of the jacket
- Patch pocket at left chest with a pen slot
- Vent at the back hem
- Interior patch pocket at right chest
- Relaxed fit
- We recommend taking your normal size / take one size down for your Supply Jacket size
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 43" | Sleeve: 34" | Shoulder: 22.5" | Length: 29"