Expertly crafted by Navajo artist George Charlie, this inlay-style ring features a geometric turquoise that’s accented with a roped border and hand-stamped details at both shanks. Handmade from sterling silver and genuine turquoise stones, it’s a remarkable piece of workmanship.
- Made by Navajo artist George Charlie
- Sterling silver and turquoise
- Wear is consistent with age
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.