Inspired by Canadian Army tanker jackets, this coat from Monitaly is a more refined version with simplified details to fit a modern lifestyle. Insulated with seven ounces of high-loft virgin hollow polyester, wrapped in 8-wale corduroy fabric and lined with a viscose/polyester blend, it’ll keep you warm even when the temperatures approach freezing. It’s finished with two zip welt pockets, two interior patch pockets, a YKK two-way zipper closure, hidden wool ribbed cuffs and topped with a stand collar. Designed, cut and sewn in Los Angeles.
- 8-wale corduroy jacket
- Polyester insulation
- Silky blend of Viscose and Polyester lining
- Stand collar with a button closure
- YKK #10 2-way zipper front closure
- Two zip welt pockets at the waist
- Two interior patch pockets
- Hidden wool ribbed cuffs
- Elasticated wide hem on the back
Materials: Shell: 100% cotton | Lining: 45% viscose, 55% polyester | Filling: 100% Polyester | Cuff: 100% wool rib
The following measurements are for size 40: Chest: 47" | Sleeve: 34 ½“ | Shoulder: 23“ | Length: 26"