The Fort Russell bracelet is a series of bracelets inspired by Fort D.A. Russell and Camp Marfa, the bygone cavalry outpost that is the start of Marfa, Texas' history. Using WWII sterling silver ID bracelets, MANO is preserving the body and feel of these tarnished symbols and embellishing with vintage southwest turquoise stones. No two are alike.
- Inspired by Fort D.A. Russell and Camp Marfa
- Made out of WWII sterling silver ID bracelets
- Vintage southwest turquoise stones
- Hand stamped in Marfa, Texas
- Each bracelet is unique
- See this item in person at our Domain Northside location in Austin (11700 Domain Blvd. 78758.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.