The Flag Shirt is from Levi's Vintage Clothing's collection celebrating San Fransisco Museum of Art's Soapbox Derby in 1975. There, Bay Area designers created & raced elaborate "cars" in effort to raise donations for the museum. The Flag Shirt is inspired by 1960s racing shirts.
The camp-style shirt is made out of a heavyweight, yet breathable, cotton with a boxy, vintage-style fit and a "19" embroidered on the back. Finished with a locker loop at the neck, a straight hem, and an authentic Levi's Casuals label.
- From Levi's Vintage Clothing Soapbox line
- Heavyweight yet breathable cotton
- Camp cut - straight, cropped hem and a locker loop at the neck
- Print match patch pocket at the chest
- "19" embroidered in red at the back
- Authentic Levi's Casual label
- Two adjustable buttoned tabs at the waist
- Horizontal stripes at the back yoke
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 45" | Sleeve: 19" | Shoulder: 18“ | Length: 25.5"