This Leather & Shearling Jacket from Double RL is inspired by a motorcycle jacket from the 1930s and is crafted from rugged, full-grain cowhide and genuine shearling. It’s been perfectly hand-distressed for a vintage, lived-in feel and lined with a heavyweight brushed cotton flannel for extra warmth. Finished with corduroy reinforcements at the interior, two waist pockets lined with soft moleskin, and adjustable leather tabs at the waist and cuff.
- Inspired by a vintage motorcycle jacket from the '30s
- Full-grain, hand-distressed cowhide leather
- Genuine shearling panels and collar
- Lined with heavyweight cotton flannel for extra warmth
- Corduroy reinforcements at the interior
- Cupro-cotton blend lining through the sleeve
- Two handwarmer pockets with moleskin lining
- Adjustable leather tabs at the waist and cuff
- Corozo button placket and cuffs
- Vintage slim fit that runs true to size
- We recommend taking your normal size or taking one size up for a more relaxed fit
Materials: Shell: 100% leather | Panels & Collar: 100% shearling | Body Lining: 100% cotton | Sleeve Lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 45" | Sleeve: 34 ½“ | Shoulder: 18 ¼“ | Length: 24"