The L-Five 40s Wool Varsity Jacket from Kapital boasts a delicate wool-blend base fabric with dreamy creamy leather sleeves, reminiscent of the 1940s. Two leather trimmed welt pockets grace the front with the back displaying four Ls detailed with segmented smileys and small harp and football motifs. A striped ribbed collar, hem and cuffs round out this retro design with ageless flair. Made in Japan.
- Wool bodied varsity-style jacket with leather sleeves
- Five chenille varsity letters on body
- Striped ribbed cuffs, hem and collar
- Button closures up the front
- Made in Japan
Materials: Body: 90% wool, 10% nylon | Lining: 100% polyester | Ribbing: 70% acrylic, 30% wool | Sleeves: artificial leather parts
Measurements: The following measurements are for size 1: Chest: 52” | Sleeve: 34” | Shoulder: 22” | Length: 25”
- Not eligible for discount.