This Brushed Stripe Lambswool Scarf from Jo Gordon is made in Scotland using methods passed down through generations, then washed in local spring water and brushed for a wonderfully cozy finish. It’s long enough to wrap around your neck twice and the mix of melange and flat color yarns give the bold red and blue stripes a nice visible depth.
- Extra-long lambswool scarf from Jo Gordon
- Bold horizontal striped pattern
- Melange mix gives the colors a nice depth
- Washed with local spring water and brushed for extra softness
- Knit in Kinross, Scotland
Materials: 100% lambswool
Measurements: Length: 86.6” | Width: 7.8”