The Granda Shirt from House of LAND is inspired by Moorish architecture, dominant between 711-1492. The architectural tradition is exemplified by mosques, fortifications and buildings throughout North Africa, Spain and Portugal.
This piece is from the House of LAND Summer '18 collection, exclusive to STAG.
- Pattern is inspired by Moorish architecture, dominant between 711-1492
- Tiled jasper and marble stripes seen on countless horseshoe arches
- This style originated in Hawaii during the 1930s
- The classic Aloha Shirt became popularized after military men and women returned from Asia and Pacific Islands, after WWII
- Relaxed fit and straight hemmed "California Cut" bottom
- Camp Collar with button loop closure at neck
- Loose fit, wide cut
- In collaboration with Gitman Vintage
Made in USA
Materials: 100% rayon
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 46" | Sleeve: 20" | Length: 29.5"