The Herringbone Army Utility Pant from RRL are lightweight, classic-fitting pants made from yarn-dyed Japanese herringbone. 1940s military inspired detailing. Stone-washed, sanded and distressed by hand.
- Yarn-dyed Japanese herringbone
- 1940s military inspired detailing
- Stone-washed, sanded and distressed by hand
- Belt loops
- Button fly with a shank closure
- Military-inspired shanks
- Two front angled pockets
- Two back buttoned pockets
- Adjustable buttoned tabs at the back of the waist
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 12.5" | Inseam: 32.5" | Thigh: 19" | Leg Opening: 19"