These classic 7-inch Boardshorts from Faherty are made for long, lazy days under the sun. Cut from their signature eco-friendly, cotton-poly blended fabric that’s woven with the perfect amount of stretch for a comfortable, easy-going fit. Finished with hidden side-seam pockets, a zipped back pocket, and a drawcord waistband so the waves don’t take your trunks out with the tide.
This design was created by Doug Good Feather; in his own words, the pattern is "...a symbol of new beginnings; the star is what the noble eagle greets first in its morning flight." An artist, veteran, author, and teacher, Doug is from the Standing Rock Lakota and Dakota Nation and is the founder of the Lakota Way Healing Center.
- Quick-drying, eco-friendly fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Pattern designed by Doug Good Feather, founder of the Lakota Way Healing Center
- Vintage sun-washed finish
- Hand-crafted waistband with drawcord
- Welt pockets at the side seams
- Zipped welt back pocket
- Side pockets with advanced water draining technology
- Hits right above the knee
- Relaxed fit that runs true to size
- We recommend taking one size down for a slimmer fit
Materials: 80% polyester, 12% cotton, 8% elastane
The following measurements are for size 32: Waist: 32” | Rise: 12” | Thigh: 12” | Inseam: 7 ½” | Leg Opening: 22”