The unique indigo tie-dyed eyeglasses case from Made Solid is one piece of US vegetable tanned leather folded in upon itself. It is secured with a few stitches of natural cotton thread. The closure is a matching natural cotton cord, lightly waxed, wrapped around an antique bone button.
- Made from a single piece of 4-5oz vegetable tanned leather from Hermann Oak
- Classic saddle stitch holds the center tight
- Secured with a natural cotton cord
- Antique American bone button
- Also perfect as a pen holder
- Hand dyed to achieve the "tie-dye" effect
- Each piece is made to order, as such dye patterns will vary
Dimensions: 6.75" x 2.5" x .75"