With a sun-washed finished and fabric made to minimize the post-dip drips, the Beacon Trunks from Faherty will take you from sand to surf (and back again, hopefully) and have you dry in a flash. Their signature eco-friendly fabric is made primarily of recycled plastic bottles and a cotton blend that’s woven with the perfect amount of stretch for a comfortable, easygoing fit.
This pattern is by Bethany Yellowtail, an LA-based fashion designer and CEO of B.Yellowtail. She’s originally from the Crow Nation and an enrolled member of the Northern Cheyenne Nation in southeastern Montana.
- Quick-drying, eco-friendly fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Pattern designed by Bethany Yellowtail, LA-based designer & member of the Northern Cheyenne Nation in Southeastern Montana
- Vintage sun-washed finish
- Elasticated waistband with drawcord
- Welt pockets at the side seams
- Zipped welt back pocket
- Side pockets with advanced water draining technology
- Hits right above the knee
- Slim straight fit, slim through the thighs
- We recommend taking one size up
Materials: 80% poly, 12% cotton, 8% elastane
The following measurements are for size medium: Waist: 27“ | Inseam: 7“ | Thigh: 11“ | Leg opening: 22“ | Rise: 11“