The folks at Battenwear love mountain parkas so much they wanted to make one for the warmer months of the year - or in our case the cold parts of the Texas forever summer. Introducing the Light Shell Parka - the look and great features of a mountain parka (the water resistant fabric, the utilitarian pockets, the hood), but in a light, sporty, and easy to coordinate format. As great for casual, everyday wear as it is for mountain adventures, it will be your go-to jacket from spring through summer, and even some of fall.
- Fits true to size
- Battenwear favorite 65/35 Polycotton blend
- Lightweight with weather resistant properties
- Raglan sleeves
- Drawstring hood with leather adjusters
- Functional array of patch pockets
- Vertical side entrance hand pockets
- Adjustable mid-line via interior draw cord
- Adjustable hemline via draw cord
- Velcro wrist closures
- Two-way front zipper with overlay snap flap
- Made in USA
Materials: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44 " | Sleeve: 34" | Shoulder: 26“ | Length: 29"